- Waiver and Release Form – This is the most important form for each attendee at GENERATE! We need a Waiver and Release Form for every person at GENERATE, including young children and adults. There are two versions of our Waiver and Release Form: online and printable. Please check with your church to see which form they are using.
- THE UPRISING Theme Overview – Want to know what your student will be studying in their small group time? This overview will break down each day of camp, and will explain what is being taught.
- GENERATE Student Packing List – Download this list for a helpful tips on what your student should pack for camp!
- GENERATE Daily Schedule – This gives you a good idea of what your student will be doing at camp!
- Student Medicine Form – If you need to let your group leader know about your student’s medical needs, fill out this form and give it to your church’s group leader.
Camp Bucks are gift cards that friends and family can purchase online to send to their camper while they are away at camp. These camp bucks can be purchased in increments of $5.
Once someone from home has purchased Camp Bucks for their student, our GENERATE staff will give an envelope containing the camper’s Camp Bucks to this camper’s group leader that night at the Youth Minister’s Meeting.
Camp Bucks can be purchased anytime before a camp begins until the third day of the camp that your student is attending.
Camp Bucks are good for all purchases made at the GENERATE store. T-shirts, hoodies, hats, books, and more can be purchased at the GENERATE store.